How to submit an abstract
- Please note that abstracts should not contain more than a maximum of 2.200 characters (including spaces). In order to meet this requirement, we kindly propose that abstracts should be prepared in MS Word and copied into the abstract submission system afterwards.
- Structure of the abstract
The abstract must be submitted in English. In addition, the following structure of the abstract should be adhered to, in order to be admitted for reviewing:
- “Materials & methods”
- Acceptance of abstract
The organizing committee will review the abstracts and notify the authors once the presentation form (oral/poster) has been determined.
The presenting author must be a registered participant. Please note that the presenting author is not automatically registered by submitting an abstract. Regular registration is obligatory and binding and implies payment of the registration fee. For registration, please click here.
Step-by-step to your abstract submission
- Please create your own account under "Author sign up". You will then receive an Email containing your access key. Please check your spam folder if you don’t receive an Email within 60 minutes and contact us at email@example.com.
- Please login with your access key and your email. Click "Abstract Submission" and follow the indicated steps.
- After your successful abstract submission you will receive an email confirmation. Please also check your spam folder here.
- You may login at any time to submit more abstracts or to make changes to abstracts already submitted until the abstract deadline expires.
Conventus Congressmanagement & Marketing GmbH
07745 Jena, Germany
Phone +49 3641 31 16-161
Fax +49 3641 31 16-243